WHAT DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
- For orders shipping domestically, we use UPS Ground.
- Shipping is free on all orders over $150.
- Shipping outside the U.S. is an additional fee.
- Rates are calculated by our carriers, USPS and UPS, and you may select from the delivery speed options presented at checkout.
ARE RETURNS FREE?
- Returns within the U.S. are free. See more details about how to make a return on our Return Policy.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs plus insurance for all orders shipped outside the U.S.
- Upon request, we can provide you with a return shipping label and deduct the cost of shipping from your order refund.
- Please allow 30 days to process international returns.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable for all domestic and international orders.
WHERE CAN I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc.).
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days, and standard deliveries take 3 to 5 business days.*
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Yes. Click My Account>Order Status to track your order in real time.
WHAT IS THE HOME DELIVERY PROCESS?
If you have chosen home delivery, we will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse), another with the tracking number (with a link to the courier's web page) and finally the courier will send you a text message or email to inform you of your delivery. Orders are typically shipped USPS Priority Mail, but sometimes they are shipped USPS First Class in which case a tracking number will not be provided.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DON'T RECEIVE MY ORDER?
If your order has been shipped and the tracking details state that your package has been delivered to the address provided on the order, please note, we will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages. We recommend contacting the courier directly to obtain further information regarding your package and/or to initiate a claim.
MY ITEM IS LOST IN THE MAIL, WHAT DO I DO?
After your order is picked up from our fulfillment center by the carrier, it is out of our hands. We are not responsible for lost packages, missed deliveries, or undeliverable addresses. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipping. Please contact the relevant carrier for support.
WHAT IF MY PACKAGE WAS RETURNED TO SENDER?
If your package is returned to us for any reason you will be responsible for paying for the package to be sent again. You are also responsible for your order if you enter the wrong shipping address, or do not have access to the shipping address by the time the order is delivered. Please email us immediately if you enter information incorrectly, and we will do our best to update your order if it has not been shipped yet. Please note, it can take up to two business days for our Customer Service team to receive your request, and your order may be shipped before then.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES AND TAXES ON MY ORDER?
You will be responsible for paying all import duties, customs, and taxes due upon delivery. Please be aware that we do not have control over any duties, customs, and taxes, so there is no way for us to lower or eliminate them. We also cannot tell you what the cost will be as these charges can vary according to country. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the charges.